Break It Down Again

of all the dumb luck, my PC gave up on me again. 2 nights ago while i trying to get some software for the iPOD i borrowed from my nephew.

did all the classic troubleshooting like taking the PC apart and putting it back together, and the monitor still played dead.

imagine my worst case scenario: being at home with nothing to do (since going freelance, there are days when i have nothing to do), and the only comfort aside from rewatching DVDs is the PC - where i can surf, chat, check email, blog, download or play RPGs (just final fantasy VIII, no online stuff).

and now that has been taken from me, albeit temporary. so im now sitting in this stupid internet cafe, using a dominant casing white PC and trying my best to ignore the 2 youngsters next to me playing an online RPG against each other and doing play-by-play commentary while at it.

I'm fighting a losing battle. . .

Boredom is not the issue here. It's the feeling of helplessness that comes when the machine breaks down.

Even the best fall down sometime. If this persists, i may need some major cheering up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits