Wake me up when January ends

really.. somebody wake me up when january ends...i'm still in a daze of the things i learn about.

i'm not going to be stupid enough to mention all (or even some) of the things i found out. if this is going to be the trend for me the whole year, i'm in deep trouble... but in the context of trouble that Harry Potter loves facing, as long as he can count on his invisibility cloak and the assistance of Hermione and Ronald.

A year ago, a few months ago, or even 4 or 5 weeks ago, the world was round for me. Now, i'm not sure. Last year, the Kings were racking up a winning season. A lot of my beliefs have been challenged, a lot of words have flattered me silly, and a lot of things have conspired to bring me to a realization that my life is not up to me.

silly me. of course it's not. anyway, in these crossroads, i reminded myself of a very astute quotation:

"In the fight between you vs. the world, back the world." Which makes sense. So i just go with the flow.

Somebody should really wake me up when january ends.

Which reminds me of my pending entries:
1. An exclusive blog entry about a fruit named Meanie.
2. A tribute to the new-look King, and reminiscing on how i knew them and why i loved them a couple of years ago.
3. My employment update. Or the lack of one.
4. An enlightening view in the battle of sexes as seen by a married man.
5. Oh yes, an extended testimonial to Paten the sphinx.
6. A revelation i never expected nor considered.

i'll muster the courage soon to start any of these topics. In the meantime, i'll entertain myself silly by posting nonsense entries created under the influence of red horse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits