Scorecard


now on its 3rd day, i haven't had a smoke since Dec 31 2005, 11:45 pm.

it's easier than i think it should be, although i look stupid after eating meals just standing there and doing nothing when i used to have a fag between my fingers and inhaling carelessly.

steph asked me if my resolution meant that i'll only smoke while drinking. I replied, no, this is totality. And he seemed genuinely impressed - until he turned around and i swore i heard chuckling noises.

i once read how a cocaine addict could will himself to give up smoking but not coke. i guess i take comfort in the fact that this is much easier done than feared.

yeah, i should be talking...it's only been three days.

so the hell with it, i'll work out tomorrow morning and play basketball at night.

Comments

Kai said…
There's such a thing as dessert or coffee after meals. Or tea. Now I would want to eat with you again. ;-)
iceman said…
sure thing, kai

just say when...i got my schedule a bit free this january

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits