Life in a Northern Town

for a guy who hasn't got a day job, i'm pretty busy...

the events management company i put some time into suddenly gave me more than what i bargained for. I thought was gonna help with the brainstorming and typing part, but the last two days found yours truly helping out with the actual pitches to the client.

and boy, did i miss that! not only did i miss pitching to clients, but not having the pressure of somebody breathing down your neck waiting to pounce on you for any mistake.

ha. such is life in a northern town...

then, i have three job interviews the next three days, including my dream job of being a sports writer, a 2nd interview on monday, and an out of town ocular on tuesday. it's a hailstorm of blessings i guess, and it was almost too late for me to notice due to my insistence of worrying about supposed problems.

my present situation is not a problem, but a minor inconvenience that will easily be buried by the sands of time, especially when properly mixed with cement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits