Don't Look Now...

The Kings are back big-time, and even yours truly, the modern male Cassandra, the jinx-god of the premature statements, can't contain his newfound pleasure he had to blog about it.



Kings routed the defending champion Spurs in Game 4 earlier, 102-84, evening out the series to 2 wins apiece. I don't really care if they lose eventually, cause it only shows my team has heart.

The win made up for a lousy experience last night, where we went to National Bookstore and saw all these official NBA notebooks for sale. Went through all of them and couldn't find not even one lousy Kings steno pad. Ach. I have half a mind to visit the manufacturer.

And later, i'll be going to the Bad Boy tour featuring Dennis Rodman in Araneta Coliseum courtesy of 2 free in-law tickets. Finally get to see some real NBA players live. And maybe get some decent memories. Last night was a highlight of bad ones, as i had one of the weirdest dreams ever.

I dreamt i was minding my own business at the LRT Monumento station. Chanced upon an MMDA warning poster with a picture of me in my Kings black jersey. The sign said that i am known to distract people so others can mug them immediately.

Some warning huh? Criminal Distractor known to operate here.

Of course, in the dream i was livid. Not only did they print an unauthorized picture, but they had the cheek to say i was criminal. During the dream, i remember my concern about the sign if any potential employers or clients see it.

I had siomai for dinner and a 16 oz latte before i went to bed. Go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Pass it on