Crisis Averted

i was this close to declaring earlier a confirmed bad day for me today. consider the facts:

1. i lost my ATM card.
2. saw that the electric bill increased by 30% since i decided to save on gas by working at home.
3. my phone has gone haywire the past few days. Loses signal even on high-traffic areas. and when the signal came back, i was out of credits. while driving.
4. late for a meeting. because my phone wouldn't let me ask for directions.
5. Meeting went on and on. so i had to hoof it for my other meeting.

but, considering the gains i made, i'd call it a frabjous day (callou, callay!).

During the meeting that i came in late. we were offered to do another project same timetable. I get to direct and write this one. And boy, am i excited. Then, despite my barging into a client's intimate dinner, he seemed to like the deluge of designs presented to him. Considering i was at my wit's end last week trying to please him, it was a refreshing change.

Just a week to go and i'll be in a beach somewhere -- nothing far off and party centric like Bora, somewhere closer to home. I just plan to bring a lot of books and bum around with nothing to work on for at least 3 days.

And maybe take a swim. That would be nice.

Comments

iceman said…
epilogue: Lost both account the next few days. It was a bad day. Really.

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Pass it on