Ready to rumble

by sheer luck, i was able to get tickets to tonight's wrestling event at the Coliseum. I can't mention it out of respect to the donor's wishes of course but i'll be spending at least 4 hours shutting my brain down and letting emotion, mob hysteria, and swinging elbows rule my consciousnes.

im not a wrestling fan like i used to, nut i can't help buying into the drama that is the WWE. I mean, everybody with elementary schooling should know the outcome of matches 2 minutes into the bell, and that wrestling referees are probably the only people outside this country being paid good money NOT to do their jobs.

anyway, i've been selling myself too much over the last few days, and my Freelance love letter has achieved its objective. I'm less worried about getting enough to do and more worried of establishing priorities over the volume of work i have right now.

I guess there is some truth in the adage "Believe." No other supporting words are necessary for this creed, and in itself it has the flexibility to give you exactly just what you want.

Believe.

I like the sound of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits