Surreal but nice

Funny things keep happening last night.

First, nel got me a brand new mug she found by accident at the plastics depot in malabon. The mug had the profile of one of my favorite players, Bobby Jackson, decked in his Kings uniform.

The mug was perfect, except for the ceramic (but unpainted) hello kitty figurine cemented at the holder...

maybe hello kitty is a big fan.

then, i dreamed that my blog has become a bit of a cult hit viewed by lots of people i don't know. I kinda got the impression when someone sent me a handwritten letter professing her thanks for keeping on writing. The sender was a female OCW working in Japan, and she enclosed a few photos of herself.

Inexplicably, shots of me in my christmas party dance number were included in the envelope.

Man, i should really refrain from MSG before bedtime...

Comments

Camille said…
Happy NEw Year James!
iceman said…
hey camille,

happy new year too!

i've been reading your blog. hope you're fun despite the freaky weather there.

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits