Postscript: Meron akong ano!

i must be dreaming.

somebody shake me awake.

somebody shake me loose.

i saw my name on francis magalona's blog.

i saw my face in francis magalona's blog.

i read in francis magalona's blog that he's signing the shirt i've been lusting for and giving it to me. Out of his natural goodness.

read it yourself.

I don't deserve this.

i am not worthy. i'm a lesser mortal, much a lesser fan. i'm a fiend who's more into the dark arts of guitar-driven alternative music, a confessed drinker, and one who watches Eat Bulaga! because my wife holds the remote control hostage during lunch on weekends.

I honestly thought that by this time, all has been forgotten.

I am humbled. I am grateful. I have transformed from being a fan of the artist to being a fan of the person.

Can i scream with joy now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits