Blockhead

Ach! No site in sight.

This is a bit insane. I know i fall victim to writer's block every now and then but this is a first for me: Net Block. My new keyboard works perfectly. I just had the DSL connection set up earlier today. I even cleaned the room to set the mood.

But somehow i realized i'm like all dressed up and nowhere to go. I can't think of any damn site to visit to showcase my newfound net speed. Nothing excited me, not limewire, not ESPN motion, not even the allure of supercharged flash sites i couldn't visit before. I even hesitated to log in at blogger. So, all that horsepower available and i simply whined the time with Yahoo Launchcast (1980s alternative) and checking my bids on eBay (more on that soon).

The other day, i fell victim to Printer's Block. Agonized over getting a new cartridge or refilling the ink and save moolah. The latter eventually won, but at a cost. Damn clerk kept bugging me to get a new spent cartridge from him since my old one is a bit clogged. Kept calling every 4 hours and giving pointless instructions. Anyway, i had the whole thing straightened out, and while excited with my new lease on printer life... i realized i have nothing to print. And i don't want to create some artwork (which i did during the time my printer was dangerously low on ink). Sadly, the desire wasn't there. At present, i haven't printed anything except a black and white text report. And i don't really mind.

So far, it's writer's, printer's, and Net blocks. How many more are lurking in the shadows? Please God, just don't let it be Alcohol Block or Sex Block. I'll give more spare clothes to charity, just spare me. Don't even make me choose one.

It's the heat, i guess. and sunblock can't help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits