Here we go

it's been a while since my last post, even though there are far great things that have happened since.

I know documenting things are pretty much a good thing, but i guess i'm far too involved with my own life to stop and take a breather and write everything down. I'm probably too busy savoring these moments.

Or maybe it's because i spend every free time trying desperately to:
a. finish the goddamn Pillar of Osiris medium level at Luxor
b. have my Legend of Zelda disc work on the Wii.
c. fix the crashed external drive full of my pics, music files, poems, and PSP games.

at any rate, i've been given a new assignment, one that involves a new office, and a chance to travel and get to know the real country - not just the tourist traps. And i get to interact with all sorts of characters known to society.

Of course, i didn't like the idea of moving at first. New location, new job, new things to do. I chafe at the thought of adjusting once again, but upon hindsight i guess this was the next logical step. I made a little impact covering beer events for internal consumption, now i guess my bosses i'm ready to face the outside world of external stakeholders.
Add to that the home-style warmness of my new officemates and an office i could really call my own (yet i still wear headphones) and i got something good going on.

Let's see what happens shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Pass it on