Car wash

so sorry i haven't been my usual self and haven't done much to add to this blog.

i've been busy lately.

i'm presently serving time under house arrest. Friday night to Monday morning, i'll be incarcerated at home with only an hour each day for sunshine, exercise and the car wash.

having it washed earlier was a moving experience, especially for the car. Strangely, I was amazed at how some high pressure hose and some soap seem to have washed off not just the dirt but the sins of my past few weeks.

From my car and from me.

Each spray of the hose gave a calming effect on my nerves and my sanity seemed to creep back into me. My thoughts creep into my recent adventures and somehow, everything cancels each other out, leaving me just a bit tired but nothing else.

It's funny that watching your car undergo a deep rubdown seems to clear your mind as well. Especially when i can't be bothered to read a book, or even write an entry lately. Work is already a killer, but imagine what i can do with my mind cleared.

Now that's a scary thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits