The Number 23

Despite the holiday onslaught I managed to stay 6 pounds off by simply refusing extra rice and just taking in the occasional soda. However, combining this new discipline with the conscious effort of not smoking is killing me a bit. Then, Solar channels decide to stay away from Skycable, which eliminates virtually all my saved channels: JackTV, Basketball TV, ETC. NatGeo and Discovery aren’t designed for continuous viewing so unless I develop a healthy liking for Arirang or NHK I might as well bring out the Wii permanently.

Aaaargh! Somebody put me in a coma until the 25th. Please.

It’s been one and a half days. I have 23 days to go before we hit the beaches. The sun, sea, sand, and sky of Boracay for three days – where my only obligation is to relax.

Until then, I need to distract myself with work, more work, more sleep, wii, basketball, gym, less food, and better coffee.

This is gonna be a nightmarish 23 days. I can't believe i'm saying this, but thank God for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits