Start Shouting

And the wise man say I don't want to hear you voice
And the thin man say I don't want to hear your voice
And they're cursing me, and they won't let me be
And there's nothing to say, and there's nothing to do.

Stop Whispering, start shouting
Stop Whispering, start...

And the feeling is, that there's something wrong'Cause I can't find the words and I can't find the songs.
- Radiohead, "Stop Whispering"

Sigh! Im having a vicious attack of the writer's block. Sooner or later, i gotta start shouting.
I've been working on this article for over 3 days and nothing's coming to my head.

My head is already in vacation mode, a full two weeks before we embark on our annual trip. I can't wait to finally get back to snorkeling. But my physical body is still chained to the office and its implied responsibilities.

Free me , o starfish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis of confidence

Day Two: Diary of a Starfish

Here's to a thousand hits